Foyht Corporate Membership
Foyht Corporate creates an environment where you can get your name, product or services out into the world by engaging with potential clients and customers through your presence on our international directory, and by publishing articles in our online magazine. We also help develop your business by assisting with online webinars or recorded in-person ‘coffee corner’ discussions showcasing your products and services, as well as providing discounted accounting services.
Foyht Corporate is also developing the concept of providing holiday cover from qualified and available practitioners when your employees take a leave of absence.
- List of Benefits
- Benefits of Foyht Membership
- Publicly list your practice on our directory and post your events & activities
- Writing articles for the Health & Wellbeing Online Magazine
- Advice on webinar production, attendance on one of our ‘coffee corners’, or writing for the peer-to-peer advisory blog
- Data Security for your Business
- Discounted use of online booking systems
- Corporate liability and risk management advice
- Bespoke Malpractice and Public Liability Insurance for your Business
- Requesting or Providing Locum/Holiday Cover
- Discounted goods and services through ‘special offers’ section of your directory listing
Subject to pricing
Please note your membership will not automatically renew. We will send you a membership renewal reminder one month before the due date.
* Membership costs form part of the overall premium. Businesses have the option, after obtaining the quote with breakdown, to purchase Foyht Corporate membership only, without insurance.
Our Global Directory
Business and Events Directory
The Directory is a way for you to promote your health & wellbeing business to the public as well as any classes, retreats, workshops you may be planning and connect with fellow health & wellbeing professionals in your area.
We would like to invite you to promote your business and events on the directory.
Visit How to Use the Directory and follow the instructions on how to create and publish your business/events entry.
If you need any help please contact: email@example.com
Health & Wellbeing Magazine
One of the benefits of membership is an invitation to write an article for our online magazine.
We publish a wide range of articles covering health and wellbeing, from the benefits of yoga, how Rapid Transformation Therapy can help you, tips on improving your nutrition, the wonders of forest bathing, manual therapies plus many other therapies and practices that benefit the mind, body and soul of our readers.
- Publish articles written by teachers, therapists and practitioners who are Foyht members
- Help promote your business
- Discuss any ideas you may have about an article for the magazine
- Open up the world of health and wellbeing to our readers. Publish articles that support the journey towards mental, physical and spiritual health and wellbeing for our readers via a wide range of manual, spiritual and holistic modalities
Our ambition is to shine a light on the fantastic range of therapies and modalities available through our relationships with practitioners, bringing the hope and positivity of self-care and self-healing to the wider public.
This is our way of offering a helping hand to small businesses whilst spreading the word about the amazing therapies available.
If you would like to write an article for publication in our Health & Wellbeing Online Magazine please contact:
Are you holding client files or sensitive data? Are they really secure? Part of your membership with Foyht includes the following free cyber-security tools:
Data Breach Alert Service
Protecting your database of clients and being aware of unauthorised access to your hard drive are vitally important security and data privacy issues, regardless of the size of your practice and client member database. We will alert you immediately if we discover an unauthorised breach to your membership database by setting up a secure replica email account within your database.
Send up to two encrypted emails per month, with the option to upgrade more if necessary. We also provide a registered email service, along with an electronic signature service, where required.
The Gambryce team will contact you shortly to arrange the above services for you, where required.
Online Booking System
Your Foyht membership includes a free one month trial of the services provided by BookingHawk.com. The second and third months are half-price!
BookingHawk.com is a low-cost, flexible, and easy-to-use booking system to support your small business, with features such as online booking, payments, gift vouchers, class packs/credit bundles, SMS reminders, PDF receipts and much more. Our system comes with superb support and your account set up will be handled by our team.
Please look at the features BookingHawk.com offers you and your practice here:
Booking Management System Demo for Classes/Workshops
Booking Management System Demo for One-to-One Appointments
Some of our key premium features include:
- gift vouchers
- group and one-to-one bookings
- automated waiting lists
- auto PDF receipts
- Stripe integration
- customer-managed cancellations
- client notes
- appointment financials
- zoom integration
To take up this offer on membership, you can request a demo from BookingHawk.com on https://bookinghawk.com/demo
BookingHawk.com will be in touch with the next steps.
To take advantage of the free one month trial you will receive a promo code which you should type in the text field for ‘If referred by a friend, please tell us who so we can thank them!’
Excellent Booking System
I have been working with the Booking Hawk team the last three months and from the get go, they have been efficient, helpful and immediately responsive with any questions I have had. The system itself is easy to use for both the customer and the company. My monthly rate is exceptional value for money and I would highly recommend them to any business in need of a booking system.
Big win for small business needing a booking
I’ve been working with BookingHawk for over 1 year and I’ve been super happy about the services they provide. The system is easy to navigate, intuitive both for me and my clients and comes with small price tag which is certainly a plus for a small business. I love their customer service, which is speedy, very personal and to the point. I really feel cared for.
Since working with BH, my class cancellations rate went down and people respect the cancellation policy, which is a true relief. Students appreciate the ease of booking a class.
I’ve already recommended BookingHawk to several other yoga/pilates teachers and I’ll be happily recommending them over and over.
Client management that gives you the head-space to focus on what you love.
For health & wellbeing professionals – one platform to handle all your admin tasks. With isosconnect you can store your records, and client notes, schedule in-person and online video sessions (without time limits), automatically send confirmations and reminders, and issue invoices. Allow your clients to book directly with you, with you always in control.
Built by practitioners, specifically for the privacy and security needs of UK & EU/EEA private practitioners. We’re a small team, ready to answer any questions and show you around.
We are happy to be able to offer fellow Foyht members 30% off any paid plan for life, after a free ten-day trial.
Plans & Pricing
isosconnect basic (free)
- Calendar booking system
- Secure electronic notes
- Client record
- Create notes templates
- Audit your notes
- Multidisciplinary practitioner directory
isosconnect specialist (£15.99 £11.19 per month)
Everything in Basic plus:
- Calendar booking system
- One to One video consultations
- Email confirmations and reminders
- One-click client connect
- Export client records, notes, & invoices
- Add multiple calendars
- Track your tasks
- Two way screen sharing
- Upload and store your own client resources
- Create, manage and send your invoices in 1 click
isosconnect premium (£34.99 £24.49 per month)
Everything in Specialist plus:
- Group video sessions
- Online client booking page
- Time gap ‘buffer’ between sessions
- SMS confirmations & reminders
- Connect with peers in the practitioner directory
- Session recording
Malpractice and Public Liability Insurance for your Business
Please see below the important key facts relating to your insurance policy. You should, however, read the full policy document we have provided you with to ensure that all aspects of the policy cover your practice activities correctly. If you are in any doubt as to whether the cover is sufficient or require clarification on any aspect of your policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Insurance Key Facts
Your insurance includes:
- Public Liability (Indemnity Limit £5,000,000 per insured person or business: £10,000,000 usually available on request)
- Malpractice Cover & Professional Indemnity (Indemnity Limit £5,000,000: £10,000,000 usually available on request)
- Products Liability – Limits apply (for items sold in connection with your insured business)
- Working from home, at a client’s home, or at any owned, rented or hired premises anywhere in the world excluding the USA/Canada
- Liability for damage to rented/hired third party premises
- Accidental loss or damage to your business stock and equipment. Overall Limit £5,000: Single item limit £1,000: mobile phones excluded
- Libel & Slander
- Breach of confidentiality, negligence or breach of duty of care
- Website and e-mail infringement arising from the promotion, marketing and advertising of your insured business
- Additional Legal Expenses (Currently only available in the UK & Ireland)
- Indemnity to principals
- Member to member liability included
- Retro-active date 2006 or since the date you have held Medical Malpractice/Liability insurance without break or interruption
- 12 months run off cover to allow for periods when you might not be working
- Loss of Reputation extension
- Emergency First Aid and Good Samaritan Acts included
- Geographical Area & Jurisdiction The insurance is available to anyone living or working in any of the UK and UK Territories, EU/EEA and South Africa for:
a. Face-to-face meetings, therapies and treatments: you will be insured anywhere in the world other than the USA and Canada.
b. Remote, on-line and pre-recorded meetings, therapies and treatments: you will be insured anywhere in the world but the jurisdiction where you are based or resident will apply unless otherwise specifically specified by your insurer.
The Foyht policy wording is exceptionally wide and will be adequate for most small and medium sized businesses with the option to include:
- Buildings, fixtures, fittings and contents
- Property owners’ liability
- Directors and officers / management liability
- Employers’ liability / workers compensation and public liability
- Commercial legal expenses
- Business interruption
Please call for information and advice: Tel: 01367 246130 e: foyht@BGi.uk.com
Unlike most policies, your Foyht policy is operative World Wide other than the USA/Canada so feel free to practice your therapy(s) around the world in the knowledge that you are fully insured.
Currently, the policy is only available to those resident or working full time in:
a. The UK and UK Territories b. The EU/EEA c. South Africa.
For a full list of therapies we insure, please see here.
If you practice or teach something not on this page – please let us know and we will add it – if we possibly can.
BGi.uk is a trading style of H J Roelofs (UK) Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our Financial Services Register number is 307129. Company Registration number 3464365. Registered Office: Portwell House, Market Place, Faringdon, Oxfordshire SN7 7HU