Benefits for Protect level membership
Protect is the highest level of membership that is currently offered. Foyht works closely with BGi.uk/BGi.eu who can offer insurance under this membership. This membership is offered in 31 countries. Under Protect you can enjoy:
- Bespoke Insurance Cover
- Enrolment to the Global Directory to promote your business
- Use of the Events Directory to promote your retreat, workshop, class etc
- Submit articles for publication on the Health and Wellbeing Online Magazine to inspire readers and promote your business
- Receive a newsletter with up-to-date business news, training and conferences
- Data protection tool alerting you to attempts to access your data.
- Additional Legal Expenses and Legal Help Line (UK & Ireland only)
- Complimentary registered e-mail capacity for any emails you need to track and trace
- 60-day trial of isosconnect premium features with the option to extend at member exclusive rates
- A free 90-day trial with BookingHawk.com
- Exclusive member discount on the Foyht Webshop
- Exclusive discount on other insurance products
- Certificate and welcome pack
- Use of the Foyht logo for marketing
- Quick response for all queries
- Complimentary E-book: ‘The digital tools you need for a modern therapy’
Please note membership will not automatically renew. We will send you a reminder that your membership is due for renewal 1 month before the renewal date.
£96 / €106
£96 / €106
* Membership fee is calculated based on the activities you list in the application
Exclusive Member Benefits
Data Breach Alert
If anyone gains unauthorised access to your database and contacts your clients, we will alert you immediately, enabling you to take any remedial action appropriate to the circumstance.
- Registered email capability for those emails that need to be tracked and traced (2 per month inclusive of the online digital signature allocation below)
- Online digital signature facility (2 per month inclusive of the registered email capability allocation above)
- Downloadable Health & Wellbeing questionnaire and consent form
- General advice on insurance risk management topics
A platform designed for health and well-being practitioners boasting 16 premium features: Client info, easy scheduling, unlimited video and more with security and compliance built in.
We offer the first 2 months of this facility for no additional charge, and have secured an exclusive discount with isosconnect for the remainder of the term.
A low-cost, flexible, easy-to-use booking system to support your small business, with features such as online bookings, payments, gift vouchers, class packs/credit bundles, SMS reminders, PDF receipts and much more.
Free use of our Health and Wellbeing Directory
A voluntary register of health and wellbeing professionals, teachers, practitioners, therapists, associations and schools where prospective clients/customers can search for therapists local to them. Please visit dir.foyht.org.
Unlimited access to our Online Health and Wellbeing Magazine
Article submission for our members to the Online Health and Wellbeing Magazine where you can engage in a little subliminal marketing by sharing your experience and expertise. Please visit mag.foyht.org.
Personalised Insurance Cover
- Public Liability (Indemnity Limit €/£5,000,000 per insured person or business: €/£10,000,000 usually available on request)
- Malpractice Cover & Professional Indemnity (Indemnity Limit €/£5,000,000: €/£10,000,000 usually available on request)
- Products Liability – Limits apply (for items sold in connection with your insured business)
- Working from home, at a client’s home, or at any owned, rented or hired premises anywhere in the world excluding the USA/Canada
- Liability for damage to rented/hired third party premises
- Accidental loss or damage to your business stock and equipment. Overall Limit €/£5,000: Single item limit €/£1,000: mobile phones excluded
- Libel & Slander
- Breach of confidentiality, negligence or breach of duty of care
- Website and e-mail infringement arising from the promotion, marketing and advertising of your insured business
- Additional Legal Expenses (Currently only available in the UK & Ireland)
- Face-to-face work is covered anywhere in the world, excluding USA & Canada
- Indemnity to principals
- Member to member liability included
- Retro-active date 2006 or since the date you have held Medical Malpractice/Liability insurance without break or interruption
- 12 months run off cover to allow for periods when you might not be working
- On-line and pre-recorded teaching is included on a worldwide basis but UK/EU/EEA jurisdiction applies
- Loss of Reputation extension
- Emergency First Aid and Good Samaritan Acts included
- Protect Membership Eligibility
- In person & On line
- On line only
- Czech Republic
- South Africa
Insurance arranged by BGi.uk/BGi.eu
BGi.uk and BGi.eu are independent brokers offering bespoke, tailored insurance solutions for businesses in the UK and the EU/EEA on a global basis: both to our clients directly and via our broker network. Our aim is to provide simple solutions to complex risks wherever and whenever we can and we manage this by facultative placements and via our specialist schemes and facilities.
For further details visit BGi.uk.com or BGi.eu.com