Benefits of Support Foyht Membership
Support is Foyht’s second level of membership. Foyht strives to support you whether you are just starting out on your journey or are an experienced practitioner. As a Support member you can enjoy the following benefits:
Please note your membership will not automatically renew. We will send you a membership renewal reminder one month before the due date.
Our Global Directory
Business and Events Directory
The Directory is a way for you to promote your health & wellbeing business to the public as well as any classes, retreats, workshops you may be planning and connect with fellow health & wellbeing professionals in your area.
We would like to invite you to promote your business and events on the directory.
Visit How to Use the Directory and follow the instructions on how to create and publish your business/events entry.
If you need any help please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health & Wellbeing Magazine
One of the benefits of membership is an invitation to write an article for our online magazine.
We publish a wide range of articles covering health and wellbeing, from the benefits of yoga, how Rapid Transformation Therapy can help you, tips on improving your nutrition, the wonders of forest bathing, manual therapies plus many other therapies and practices that benefit the mind, body and soul of our readers.
- Publish articles written by teachers, therapists and practitioners who are Foyht members
- Help promote your business
- Discuss any ideas you may have about an article for the magazine
- Open up the world of health and wellbeing to our readers. Publish articles that support the journey towards mental, physical and spiritual health and wellbeing for our readers via a wide range of manual, spiritual and holistic modalities
Our ambition is to shine a light on the fantastic range of therapies and modalities available through our relationships with practitioners, bringing the hope and positivity of self-care and self-healing to the wider public.
This is our way of offering a helping hand to small businesses whilst spreading the word about the amazing therapies available.
If you would like to write an article for publication in our Health & Wellbeing Online Magazine please contact:
Holly at email@example.com
Are you holding client files or sensitive data? Are they really secure? Part of your membership with Foyht includes the following free cyber-security tools:
Data Breach Alert Service
Protecting your database of clients and being aware of unauthorised access to your hard drive are vitally important security and data privacy issues, regardless of the size of your practice and client member database. We will alert you immediately if we discover an unauthorised breach to your membership database by setting up a secure replica email account within your database.
Send up to two encrypted emails per month, with the option to upgrade more if necessary. We also provide a registered email service, along with emails containing your electronic signature where required.
The Gambryce team will contact you shortly to arrange the above services for you, where required.
Cyber Liability Insurance at Discounted Rates
Gambryce, in association with BGi.uk, can offer you additional cyber liability insurance at discounted rates. For details, please contact Gambryce at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 01488 508840, or visit our website.
Client management that gives you the head-space to focus on what you love.
For health & wellbeing professionals – one platform to handle all your admin tasks. With isosconnect you can store your records, and client notes, schedule in-person and online video sessions (without time limits), automatically send confirmations and reminders, and issue invoices. Allow your clients to book directly with you, with you always in control.
Built by practitioners, specifically for the privacy and security needs of UK & EU/EEA private practitioners. We’re a small team, ready to answer any questions and show you around.
We are happy to be able to offer fellow Foyht members 30% off any paid plan for life, after a free ten-day trial.
Plans & Pricing
isosconnect basic (free)
- Calendar booking system
- Secure electronic notes
- Client record
- Create notes templates
- Audit your notes
- Multidisciplinary practitioner directory
isosconnect specialist (£15.99 £11.19 per month)
Everything in Basic plus:
- Calendar booking system
- One to One video consultations
- Email confirmations and reminders
- One-click client connect
- Export client records, notes, & invoices
- Add multiple calendars
- Track your tasks
- Two way screen sharing
- Upload and store your own client resources
- Create, manage and send your invoices in 1 click
isosconnect premium (£34.99 £24.49 per month)
Everything in Specialist plus:
- Group video sessions
- Online client booking page
- Time gap ‘buffer’ between sessions
- SMS confirmations & reminders
- Connect with peers in the practitioner directory
- Session recording
Your Foyht membership includes a free 90-day trial of the services provided by BookingHawk.com.
BookingHawk.com is a low-cost, flexible, easy-to-use booking system to support your small business, with features such as online bookings, payments, gift vouchers, class packs/credit bundles, SMS reminders, PDF receipts and much more. Our system comes with superb support and is setup by our team.
Please look at the features BookingHawk.com offers you and your practice here:
To take up this offer on membership, you can request a demo from BookingHawk.com on https://bookinghawk.com/demo
BookingHawk.com will be in touch with the next steps.
To take advantage of the free 90-day trial, you will receive a promo code which you should type in the text field for ‘If referred by a friend, please tell us who so we can thank them!’
As a Foyht member, you have exclusive discounts on our web-shop!
You will be issued a promo code when you receive your membership package which you will need to use to obtain your discount at checkout.
Precision Pro HX Run On Touchline Medi Bag + Medical Kit A
Urban Fitness Pilates Ball Blue
Urban Fitness NBR Fitness Mat
Access to Free Legal Advice & Assistance
For Foyht members within the UK and Ireland, we can provide 24/7 professional legal advice and support if necessary, through our ‘Essential Business Legal’ policy.
Through this policy, you may:
- Get a legal ‘health-check’
- Keep up to date with health and safety legislation
- Get access to free employment documentation and other business documents
- Resolve problems with neighbours, suppliers, customers or between business partners
The following legal support is provided through your membership:
- Employment disputes and compensation
- Employment restrictive covenant disputes (a contract that includes a restrictive covenant template and guidance notes is available)
- Tax advice and dispute resolution with HMRC following a compliance check
- Property advice in relation to nuisance, trespass or damage to your property
- Legal defence – business legal services website can help to remain compliant, but we will pay the legal costs to defend your business against prosecution
- Compliance and regulation – assistance with appeals against statutory notices, investigations by a regulatory body and any regulatory body
- enforcement action
- Statutory licence appeal representation
- Loss of earnings – for salary or wages for time lost by an employee giving evidence for proceedings under this policy
- Personal injury – where an employee is injured at work where fault lies with a third party
- Executive suite – to protect the principal, executive officers, directors and partners against investigation, prosecution, identity theft, mediation costs and crisis communication
- Contract dispute and debt recovery
For 24/7 legal advice, please call the Essential Business Legal team at ARAG on 0344 571 7978